Which of the following government agencies would complete the chart desire to turn US citizens against Germany?
Which of the following words are four Minutemen responsible for?
How did the United States raise most of the funds needed to pay for the war?
Which of the following was responsible for coordinating the economy during World War I?
Who were the minutemen in Lexington and Concord?
Who were the minutemen quizlet?
What agencies were created during ww2?
- Foreign Economic Administration (RG 169)
- Office of War Information (RG 208)
- Office of Inter–American Affairs (RG 229)
How the Canadian government controls the economy during World War II?
It established C. D. Howe’s Department of Munitions and Supply and the Wartime Industries Control Board, both in the spring of 1940, and applied tough wage and price controls in 1941. … Canada was making war production available to the Allied countries which could not afford to buy it.
Which of the following government organizations halted the production of televisions during World War II?
What government agencies were created during the Cold war?
- Agency for International Development (RG 286)
- United States Information Agency (RG 306)
- Arms Control and Disarmament Agency (RG 383)
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation (RG 420)