What is true for CPR chest compressions?
What is the chest compression ratio during CPR?
What is the recommended set of compressions and breathing in CPR?
Continue giving sets of 30 chest compressions and 2 breaths. Use an AED as soon as one is available!
What is the preferred technique for chest compressions?
Place the heel of your other hand on top of your first hand, lacing fingers together. Keep arms straight and your shoulders directly over your hands. Push hard and fast, compressing chest at least 2 inches. Let chest rise completely before pushing down again.
Is CPR a 15 or 30 compression?
What are the 5 components of chest compression?
When chest compressions are indicated you should also consider?
Which of the following victims needs CPR?
Which of the following correctly describes the CPR technique for an adult?
- Call 911 or ask someone else to.
- Lay the person on their back and open their airway.
- Check for breathing. …
- Perform 30 chest compressions.
- Perform two rescue breaths.
- Repeat until an ambulance or automated external defibrillator (AED) arrives.
What is true epinephrine?
What are the 3 types of CPR?
- C is for compressions. Chest compressions can help the flow of blood to the heart, brain, and other organs. …
- A is for airway. …
- B is for breathing.