What sentence contains parallel structure?
Which sentence contains parallel structure Jonah?
What is an example of a parallel structure?
Any time you list words, phrases, or clauses in a sentence, they should have parallel structure. For example: I like to bike, swim, and ride. Notice that each element in the list of things that the speaker likes to do is in the same verb form.
Which sentence is written correctly Kellen?
Which sentence is parallel in a series of clauses?
Which sentence uses parallel structure correctly the architect expected that she would?
What is a parallel and non parallel sentence?
How do you correct parallel structure?
How do you teach parallel structure?
- Recognize faulty parallels in their writing.
- Balance parallel items in a series using conjunctions.
- Create parallel structure between phrases and clauses.
- Use parallelism to create coherence and balance in writing.
- Use the principles of parallel structure to organize an essay and develop a thesis.
What is a good example of parallelism?
Which sentence has an error in parallel structure?
Explanation: “Home” contains the error in this sentence because parallel sentence structure dictates that each part in a series must use the same type of word and employ the same tense, if the words are verbs.